HOW TO QUOTE AND BOOK A HAZMAT LOAD
For more information, check the step by step that we leave you in the next section
Step 1: In the menu located on the...
In the menu located on the left side of the screen, click on the My Loads tab: Here you have visibility to all loads. It includes quotes and loads from all services created or booked through the portal and the loads scheduled directly with our team.
Step 2: Description of each column:
Description of each column:
Load Number: SHP number assigned to each load created.
Load Status: Quoted, Assigned, In Transit, Delivered or Cancelled.
Origin: Shipper’s city and state.
Destination: Consignee’s city and state.
PRO Number: The tracking number assigned by each carrier to a load once it has been picked up. This applies to LTL, Volume LTL or Parcel.
Carrier: The carrier assigned to the freight.
Dates: These dates are dynamic. The visibility will change according to the status of the load.
- When the load is Quoted: It will show the Created Date (CRD) and Estimated Pickup Date (EPD).
- When the load is Assigned: It will show the Created Date (CRD) and Estimated Pickup Date (EPD).
- When the load is In Transit: It will show the Actual Pickup Date (APD) and the Estimated Delivery Date (EDD).
- When the load is Delivered: It will show the Actual Pickup Date (APD) and the Actual Delivery Date (ADD).
The Price for the load.
Step 3: Filter By: The loads can be...
Filter By: The loads can be filtered by their status:
- Quoted — By clicking on any Load Quoted you can view the latest quotes and edit or book the load.
- Assigned, In Transit, Delivered, or Completed — By clicking on a load, you will have access to the status, dispatcher assigned, the updated price, and the history. You can also add or change the Billing Reverence or the PO Number.
Step 4: The search bar...
The search bar: The search bar will allow you to search by load number, city, state, location name or references from any origin or destination.